Thursday, September 18, 2014

Sustainable September Day Nineteen Kindnesss

Hello my fellow Sustainable September-ers! 

How did you go with your Eco clothing purchases? Or even researching which stores are Eco friendly? I was surprised by some & pleased with others! :)

I bought some clothes from Bamboo Body a few months backs and I really like them! :) 

 My favorite is this beautiful blue shirt I got that's pretty dressy... 
I wear it to work. I bought some pants and a dress too! It cost me about $150 :) I did spend a lot more money than I usually would. But considering I bought a complete outfit for $10 at the op shop the other day it all balances out in the wash! :) 

So tomorrow's Sustainable September Kindness idea is: 

Friday – 19 September  - Look at the water-wise website to find ways to decrease your water usage. Water is very precious! The earth is covered in it yet only a tiny portion is drinkable! In terms of my local environment, Western Australia has been having droughts on and off for as long as I can remember! However it seems to be impacting us more & more with water restrictions now every summer! 


The waterwise website is excellent in informing how to save water and gives info on products & services that can help reduce water wastage. And save you money in the process! :) 

https://www.watercorporation.com.au/save-water

Hope this finds you all well! 
Luv Daena x


No comments:

Post a Comment