Tuesday, March 27, 2012

About time.... FINAL RAKs for 2011

Hey everyone,
I am sure you are as surprised as I am, that I have finally gotten my butt into gear and finally finished uploading the FINAL 2011 RAKs!

So here is the end of October...







And here is November...









 and December...







I cant believe I have finally uploaded it all! Hooray! :)

I hope you enjoy these. Please forgive me for not getting my act into gear earlier... And I hope you are inspired enough to get out in the world and do your own acts of kindness. Consider these as ideas!

Thanks for all those who have supported me and kept me motivated! I really appreciate it! :)

Much love,
Daena Guest

P.S. You can look forward to this years Acts of Kindness! Consider it COMING SOON!!! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment